Friday, December 12, 2008

I Though I Get A Ghost Called


In this morning (01.17am), I get a called from W.W. Kenn. He said, he just came back from Sabah, Malaysia. He went there for practical (nursing course) about "3 weeks". He also said, he was failed to call me when he reached KLIA (before go to Sabah, Malaysia) because he left his phone at home. I felt curious and funny, then I asked why he want to call me at KLIA, he also do not know why (I was laughing on the phone).


After I was hang up the phone, I was thinking about he went to Sabah, Malaysia for "3 weeks" and he didn't bring his phone. How come? It is impossible and terrible! That December of 6Th, he was sms with me in the morning and he also called me in the afternoon. Who is that guy talked with me? Was I dreaming that day? I don't think so because I went to Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur with L.Hui Xian (I also told her after the call).


So, I sms Kenn and asked it. He explained, he is too tired and busy (he don't know what are the day and date also). He was count day wrongly. I though his brain got problem because of the accident last few month. Izzy... He still don't take care himself.


He also have class from 7am to 6pm today. He miss me so much and he will try his best to meet me (he said) but I only wish he can get enough of rest.


** Kenn is not my boy friend. Our relationship are best friend and old friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya~ u n him are BEST frenz.. ^^
all the best ya!!